Thursday 19 December 2013

POETS CORNER

 
Glasgow Al's XB32
 
"I was inspired to send you the most recent snap of my XB 32 progress after reading that kinda poetic
deviation piece which appeared in your blog. 
This bike f'kng hates me. It pisses me off at every opportunity, demands a skip load of cash outa my skinny wallet
constantly, refuses to start, pisses oil all over the joynt no matter how creative I get with making unique barriers of prevention and its 
slower than a six year old skateboarder but I love it like an ugly child.
So much in fact that I dont even need to ride it. I'm seldom more content than when sitting in my f'kd up auld chair just looking at it with a mug of tea in ma haun. lifes good"

5 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Seriously twee indeed.

Guy@GK said...

Proper motorcycle.

Anonymous said...

is he a wee man or are they large hoops, i look like a gorilla ridin' a mini bike on my B32.

'59

obat ambeien said...

nice motorcycle

obat asam urat said...

cafe racer :D