Tuesday 27 April 2010

MAGAZINE MEN


My regular visitors will probably know that Guy Bolton produces GKM, a superb magazine dedicated to vintage American and British custom motorcycles, if you dont already you should subscribe Here.
You may not know that his brother Adam, freelance journalist, photographer and regular contributor to GKM is launching his own magazine to further his (and your) devotion to Italian vehicles, called Italian Motor
Both give a lot to pursue their passions and deserve your support, stop reading other peoples and buy your own !

Photo shows the boys offering "constructive critisism" on someone else's mag at the weekend, I hope it isnt yours!.

7 comments:

Guy@GK said...

Fucking hell, I really do look like Chris Moyles. I'm gonna have to lay off the choccie bikkies.

ITALIAN MOTOR magazine said...

And I should lay off the ale if I'm gonna fit on all those little 50cc Italian two strokes. Pleasure to meet you Pete and I'll put the fiver for the plug in the post.....

Sideburn Magazine said...

Why not just bite the bullet & do two new mags on Italian Sticky Buns?
& Classic British Pies? I for one vouch there is a market for such matter.

Paper isn't fattening is it?

BP

Guy@GK said...

Funnily enough Ben, just a moment before this was taken we were looking at the current issue of Sideburn and wondering how you produce such a funky, perfect-bound mag with metallic ink on the cover for the price you charge.

Made us both want to give up.

Blue said...

Ah - so that's who got to a Guzzi bobber before me. I'd no idea you were Guy's brother (but you have my sympathy)...

Coat on...

Sideburn Magazine said...

Guy
we were wondering the same thing too,
so we're going to add a '0' on for the next issue.
How does £40.50 sound?
Hmm maybe we would sell so many
Ben

Sideburn Magazine said...

...would NOT sell so many
I meant to say