Saturday 6 March 2010

THIS IS THE MODERN WORLD

Just as a further indication of my progress into the 21st century as of last night i have a Facebook page, incredibly i am known on there as pete stansfield , there are other Peter Stansfields but not looking like this..



So now i can talk to you all on there as well as Dirty Bobbers, Flywheel, Choppertown Nation, 200mph, OSS, Jockey Journal, email or even the telephone ! I will probably not be tweeting though.


On the 5th February i set up my blog flag counter to tell me if i am just publishing to myself or not. It seems i am not, in the last 4 weeks i've had 1400 hits from all over the place. Thankyou all for being arsed to look and please keep popping in, i have lots more old and interesting stuff to come.

1 comment:

Rowan said...

i'll keep popping by but.... you gotta put the kettle on mate