Monday 2 August 2010

HAYRIDE 2010 (PART 1)

The sun shone, the tats were out, the bikes were great and the cars were awesome. Met loads of people and took tons of photos but due to 12 hours on the beer/cider/lager on friday i cant remember peoples names and the majority of my pics are junk 'cos i was shaking like a shitting dog. I was really made up by the folk who came up to me and introduced themselves as keen readers of this blog its great to know i am not just typing for my own gratification. The whole event was superb, more photos tomorrow if i can find enough worthy of publishing...







2 comments:

Guy@GK said...

Anyone got Johnny Hayes' address/phone number/email/inside leg measurement? I need to get ahold of him! Guy... choppers@greasykulture.com

Pete Stansfield said...

I think its a 32r though he wears his chinos slightly long..